Friday, July 02, 2010

WTF Fridays

My sister and I love to talk about fashion and, more specifically, crimes against fashion. I see things on a daily basis that I cannot put into words - they are just too weird, crazy, ugly, tasteless, etc. So this inspired the idea for WTFF - What The Fuck Fridays.



Here's our debut, from the check out line at Whole Foods:





And she was a cute girl with a lovely silky purple dress, but what the fuck are those on her feet?

It's like there was a tragic accident involving boxing boots and gladiator sandals at the nuclear power plant.

1 comment:

Steph said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..my eyes! I so wish i'd gotten a pic of the lady beind me @ target tonight she had on a low cut bathing suit with a ring in the middles- cut down to the navel and some SAGGY giant oobs..I was scared.