Thursday, February 21, 2008

AI Girls' Night

Snooze. More of the same. I do think that as a group the girls are more talented than the boys. There are a few I really like - the little Filipina girl, Carly (although I thought her song choice was awful), Asia'h, and the one that does the Britney impressions - but I'm so bored after watching the show I can't be bothered to go to the website and look up more info about them. Paula has just given up on single declarative sentences. I covet the jeans the girl with the asymmetrical yellow top was wearing, and they seem to have better make-up artists this year. There's no way I'm watching the results show live. I'll watch the recording so I can fast-forward, see the outfits, and get the results.

I know the writers are back to work but how long 'til we get a new episode of Grey's Anatomy or Life?

No comments: