I consider myself fairly lucky, however since it seems to have just been a little 24 hr bug. Yesterday I made a return to solid food. [I put in my requests from the store, and Paul brought Fruit Loops instead of Cheerios, claiming he didn't know there was a difference. When I explained Cheerios were plain, oaty circles - why would you want super sugary artificially color orbs when you haven't eaten all day? - he asked, quite earnestly, "well that's not very cheery, is it?"]
Today I'm taking it easy - might spend a little energy on a shower - to solidify my recooperation, so I'm keeping the couch warm and appreciating Paul's HD investment. Here are some of the guilty pleasures I'm enjoying:
- Rock of Love II - I have no idea how I started watching this, but I'm hooked. I draw the line at Flavor of Love - I think it's degrading to everyone involved - but somehow Bret Michaels makes it all okay.
- American Idol - The first week of auditions coincided with my trip to NYC - gross oversight on my part - but I've been faithful ever since I got back. And I can DVR it. In HD. It's amazing. Expect more commentary in the near future. Men's top 12 debuts tomorrow night!
- How Clean is Your House? - I adore the hosts - Aggie is one cheeky lady - and I feel much less slovenly seeing how some of these people live. And it almost makes me want to clean. Almost. And because I'm too lazy to change the channel, You Are What You Eat is joining the list.
Reruns of CSI and MythBusters should take me up to the Oprah hour. Now for a nice lunch of dry organic generic fruit loops.

3 comments:
Love me some Rock of Love! Sadly I'm also "addicted" to Celebrity rehab with Dr. Drew
Haven't watched that one - will try to avoid it. My obsession with AI is taking up a significant amount of time at the moment.
well Amy, you have officially joined the ranks with me and your sister. If you ever have ANY question about ANY stupid reality show we are your girls. If she doesn't know the answer I will and vice versa. And I also love the Celebrity Rehab. *sigh* so much reality, so little time.
Post a Comment