I remember my first thong. It was actually given to me as a gag gift. It was a black, cotton high waister from Vicky's. I think I still have it. I did the thong thing for a while, and still do when the outfit requires, but I just never really got on board. There's the fact that my love handles have a little more to grab onto than they used to, and when the string cuts into my flab or - worse yet - gets lost in the pudge I just don't feel very good about myself. Then there's just having my cheeks hanging out - baby got some junk in her trunk and I just feel better when everything's being held in. Still lately I've had something of a muffin-top phenomenon - my ass has expanded to such gargantuan proportions that the cheeks spill out the bottom, creating a dreaded double-butt - it's VPL (visible panty lines) at its worst.
So I might have to give these little bloomers a try. [Thanks to astute reader & suburban fashionista Mrs. Bananahammock for pointing them out.] I've seen the commercials, and to be honest the fact that Sarah Chalke is hawking them might be enough to get me to purchase a pack. Has anyone tried them?
Speaking of Sarah Chalke (a.k.a. Elliot from Scrubs) did anyone else catch her dating Ted Mosby on a new episode of How I Met Your Mother last night? So excited! And a good guest appearance by Miss Britney to boot! Maybe I should send her a pack of those panties - I hear her dad now does underwear checks before she leaves the house.
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I do what I can for the fashion of the world.
And we all appreciate your efforts. Carry on, soldier of fashion!
Post a Comment