Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Time for an opinion

So last year for my birthday Mish and Lisa gave me a zappos.com gift certificate (brilliant idea by the way). Somehow I haven't spent it yet. (I'm as stumped as you are). So it's down to the wire - it expires midnight Friday - and I need you help. I've decided to get a watch because a) I need one, and b) my last 3 watches have all been from (ex) boyfriends, and I think it's time to break the pattern. Which one do you like better:








The silver DKNY or the tortoise shell Michael Kors?

5 comments:

Griselda said...

I think the silver DKNY is more classic. They both look cute though.

Mrs. Hammond said...

DKNY...very chic!

Steph said...

Silver, way more versatile

Anonymous said...

I like the tortoise shell Michael Kors, turn the face down and you've got a great chunky bracelet. Happy Birthday!!

AML said...

Thanks ladies! I ordered the silver should be here by Monday.