Remember my obsession with a certain pair of Stuart Weitzman's last year?
Well, I believe the universe has just sent me a poor woman's version:
Say "hello" to Unlisted by Kenneth Cole's Club Style. Hello, dahling. When I see something I like I often ask myself how much I love it. For example, I might try on a shirt and think, "I like it, but I don't like it $60 worth." (I frequently think this when I'm shopping at Express.) I luurved those Stuart Weitzman's, but not $200+ worth. I'd still like to see them in a store before buying them, but I'm pretty sure I like these babies $45 worth.
4 comments:
Oh, I love those too. Great shaped toe (not too pointy, not too round), little bit of this season's men's trend with the wing-tip toe, great heel height, nice, subtle plaid, mary-jane double strap - are they comfortable??
that's why I want to find them in a store - to try them on
Piperlime - free shipping, free returns, go thru Shop @ Home or Ebates and get an additional discount.
That's where I found them! Now if my next paycheck would just come...
Post a Comment