Friday, September 19, 2008

space cadet

We all have our moments, but I have been such an airhead lately, and I'm talking well beyond the usual 'I can't find my glasses because they're on my face' or forgetting deodorant or mascara in the morning.

Last night, I got on the subway going in the wrong direction. It took me about 4 stops before I realized something wasn't quite right.

Today I almost missed my recitation. I knew I had to teach at 2, but I was just sitting at my computer typing away when all of a sudden I realized it was 1:54! Fortunately, the clocks on the department's system are about 10 minutes fast. I have never done that before. Whoops.

Good thing I don't have any hard and fast plans for the weekend. I'm going for drinks tonight, but I'll make sure a friend sees me safely onto the correct train.

No comments: