
Here I am with my Auntie Amy. I'm so excited I could eat my hand! I haven't seen her since I was 6 days old, and I wanted to show her all the muscle I've packed on. My neck's still a little floppy, and I don't really dig tummy time, but I got mad skills with smilin' and drooling and shit.

Here's K with her buddy James. They're mad tight. And this is James' little brother, Connor:
We call him "Tank." I can't wait to start eating solids so I can bulk up like my man here.

Here's the whole fam - put yo' hands in the air for the Spindlers, whoop whoop!

The guest of honor, Miss K-monster clapping on the one's and two's with pops:

It was a big day! I napped through a lot of it, cause, y'know, little man's got to get his Zzz's and all, but I think everyone had a good time, especially the birthday girl. She got some kick-ass prezzies, too! Auntie Amy hooked her up with this play tent:
I cannot wait to get my crawl on so I can get some of that action.
Alright peeps, I need to do my business (a.k.a. eat, sleep and poop, not necessarily in that order). Happy b-day, sis!
love and naps,
li'l Z

No comments:
Post a Comment