Rules:
List 10 things that make you happy.
Tag 5 bloggers who make your day that little bit better.
- Snow days. Almost 30, and a N'oreaster still gets me the day off work/school.
- New friends.
- Old friends.
- Warm desserts served with cold ice cream.
- Jewelry, especially from independent designers. It doesn't have to be expensive - I'll plan my whole outfit around a pair of $5 earrings from a street vendor.
- Hugs from my little ones - nieces, nephews, friends' children.
- A new recipe that turns out well.
- Unexpected personal mail.
- Seasonal fruits and vegetables - I'm learning to appreciate the local more and more.
- A perfect latte - hot on a cold day, iced on a hot. I didn't become a coffee drinker until I was 28, and now the perfect balance of milk, sugar and coffee makes my taste buds dance. The caffeine helps, too.
I don't have 5 bloggers to tag - there are lots that I read and enjoy, but I'm not sure they're familiar with li'l ol me over here. So I'll just give a shout out to Lisa over at Color.Me.Blah.

1 comment:
Snow days! I love snow days. Enjoy. :)
Post a Comment