Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Quickest way to a bad date?


Okay, clearly I've gotten lazy about blogging. I'll a) stop mentioning it every time I blog, b) try to blog more often, and c) try to make my posts that much better so it's worth the wait.


Today, I don't think you'll be disappointed, because I just signed up to go speed dating. I saw this event at a local bar and had been contemplating it, but didn't know if any of my friends would go with me. Today at work, a woman I sometimes share an office with asked me if I'd ever gone speed-dating. She figured I'd do it with her; I'd figured she'd be the only who would go with me to this. Clearly, it was fate. Cupid couldn't have made a better match.


I don't get embarrassed easily. I don't "blush". As long as I have an accomplice, I'll try just about anything (on the right side of the law, obviously). I frequently do things "just for the story." So while this event looks fairly ridiculous, and I'm sure it'll be full of hipster skanks wearing Urban Outfitters lingerie with American Apparel leggings (or not), if nothing else it'll be a story. If it sucks, my new work buddy and I will just drink a lot and make fun of people barely out of earshot. It'll be like every other night at the bar, except that I'll more than likely be in an Old Navy tee shirt and there'll be more material for slander.


Now the most important decision to be made: To vagazzle, or not to vagazzle?


3 comments:

Steph said...

"Now the most important decision to be made: To vagazzle, or not to vagazzle?"

Put the gems down and repeat after me I will never vagazzle, NEVER"

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to read the write-up of this one!

Lady Elly said...

lol!! I hope all went well!!



Follow me.....

http://daysofkmdslife.blogspot.com/