Sunday, February 14, 2010

stitch a bitch

After having a big night on Thursday, I decided to take it easy Friday. Being the Jane of all trades that I am, I loaded up the crock pot with a chicken taco stew and settled in for some needlework.


Inspired by Beth (where, as you may have noticed, 90% of my life inspiration comes from), I ordered a kit from Sublime Stitching. My new work friend is having housewarming next week, and I thought some bar towels might be a nice gift. She's a sex and alcohol researcher, so I went for the "pinups and panthers" pattern.
Voila!


I'm so happy with how they turned out. If anyone needs naked ladies stitched onto things, I'm your woman!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE them. These turned out brilliantly!!

AML said...

Certainly not your grandmother's tea towels. Although, I like to think Helen would have admired these.