And now scientific proof that dating in NYC sucks.Of course, I've had my own fair share of wretched dates....like the tall, handsome teacher who said that he wanted to "impregnate a lady sometime soon."....or the terribly Jew-y bloke who I went out with recently who was so boring and weird and up his own arse about himself and insisted on kissing me goodnight as though we had a great time (to which I said, "that's enough, good bye")....or the impossibly short and slightly effeminate guy who seemed very concerned with doing things that had "left wing street cred" (whatever that means)....oh the places we'll go with New York weirdos. Why and how are there so many of them? And why do they seem to be the only ones with whom I'm going on dates?!
Somehow, I don't feel consoled.

1 comment:
now add almost 30 years and male menopause and you'll see why I'm not rushing back into the dating scene. Mary
Post a Comment