See if you can spot the red flag.
Me: ooh, mini golf. I once got a hole in one on a split level hole. I usually enjoy this first 4 or 5 holes and then throw a temper tantrum around hole 7 or 8. should we get drinks and play mini golf? I promise not to throw a temper tantrum.
Him: seriously what fun is it if you don't throw a temper tantrum? can't get spanked if you don't misbehave....i kid. i'm free possibly tomorrow evening or friday and maybe even sunday if saturday hasn't beaten me up too hard.
Did you catch it? Because when I told a friend at lunch today, her response was, "How do you feel about spanking?" I stopped chewing on my chicken curry wrap and looked up at her. "I think you're missing the point."
And then there's this. We were trying to figure out a time for drinks, and I asked if he was free last night. He said he could be up for a drink at like 10PM. Really? For real? Okay, 10PM is not an appropriate time for a first date, especially on a Sunday night. 10PM is naked o' clock, not date o'clock. If that's what you want, there are plenty of other websites for that.
Not a red flag. Orange? Maybe.

No comments:
Post a Comment