Favorite Sites for Online Shoe Shopping
Not to toot my own horn, but I think I've taken shoe shopping to a new level - an art form if you will. Here are some of my favorites:
Shoes.com - tried and true, my fav
Solestruck - good search options and different brands, a new addition that will surely become a staple
Zappos - kinda pricey, but the reviews are really good
6.pm - less selection, but good prices and layout
ShoeBuy - honestly, their layout drives me nuts, but sometimes they're the cheapest
Online shoes
Never used this site, but can't hurt to have it on hand.
What I recommend is finding a shoe you like, and then checking out other websites to see if you can find it cheaper. I always google a shoe I like so see if I've missed any options.
Friday, June 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment