Tuesday, June 13, 2006


Minor rant

The subway during rush hour is quite the experience. Since I'm a career student, if I'm taking the train during the morning commute it's usually because I'm on my way to the gym. I can understand people looking at my bed head, no make-up, gym clothes and flip-flops ensemble with mild annoyance - totally warranted. What I cannot deal with, is how stupid people are on the train. Is it really so hard to move in? Do you have to stand in the doors? Is it really a threat to your masculinity to sit down in the seat in front of you just to make a little more room for those of us cramming in the door with some stranger breathing into our eyeballs and elbowing us in the back while they try to read their AM New York? Just take the f*&%#n seat! You're not being chivalrous, you're being impracticle and annoying.
, at least my new Gap lovelies aren't giving me blisters.

No comments: