We're freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
The house guests departed this morning - yippee! We spent the last day with a trip to the beach - where I almost swam into a sea lion! I wasn't wearing my contacts and all of a sudden Paul was calling to me to swim over. Apparently our friend Mark saw it as it was about to swim between Paul and me. I was out further than it, and Paul, rightly so, thought I might get a little freaked out if it popped up beside me - and the dad's wife was stung by a jellyfish - I'm sorry, I know I'm evil, but I can't help thinking there's some type of karma involved there, of course then we had to listen to her .... - some car washing and impromptu gardening (the fun never ends around here!), steaks and Notes on a Scandal. There was a 10 min period where I thought she was going to talk through the entire movie, and I was contemplating all my passive and not so passive aggressive options for indicating that movie watching = quiet time; luckily, we watched in relative silence.
Now we just have to wash all the kitchen, bedroom and bath linens we own and move back into our own bedroom - woo hoo!
Monday, August 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I saw notes on a scandal last night too! It disturbed me and we ended up fast forwarding to just "see what happens." I love netflix. You can do that and not feel like you're flushing your $3.50 down the drain. Also, why does Cate look beautiful one minute and then not so beautiful the next?
It Sheba's defense, that little Irish kid was pretty cute. Kate's nose is a little big, no?
I found that movie totally engrossing. I actually kept thinking "Hey, if this kid was 2 years older there'd be no problem..." which then led to a whole thought process on societal mores. If the kid wasn't cute I probably wouldn't have gotten quite so thoughtful about it all though. ;)
Post a Comment