It's definitely the same model - you can see that the hair is exactly the same and, more importantly, so is the background (there's no way they set up another shoot 4 weeks later). So my question is did they airbrush her thin or chubby? I mean, god forbid they use 2 models, or have someone actually do the workouts (although I wouldn't want a "plus sized" model - who are 10's or 12's btw - to have to lose weight, but this just feels wrong. It's like used false lashes in mascara advertisements.)
Monday, August 27, 2007
What's the skinny?
This has been bothering me for the last week. I bought Self magazine during my 3 hr layover in DFW, and decided to try the one month body makeover. I made it through the first week, we'll see what happens with the next 3. Anywhoodle, Workout #1 (lose 8 lbs) is accompanied by these pics:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
the same head is superimposed on 2 different bodies.
that's even more disturbing
My bet is they added "curves". One side of the "bigger" picture woman looks distinctly bigger than the other...
Oh yeah, I see what you mean. Her right hip is looking real lumpy.
Post a Comment