For some reason I have not wandered into some of the adorable little shops that stud the short distance between my place and Java Depot, where I'm hoping to become a regular (free Internet, plenty of outdoor seating, and delicious treats like the frozen Coffee Toffee I'm currently enjoying - in fact, their only downside is the conspicuous lack of accessible electrical outlets). I don't know if it's because I get intimidated going into new places or because I'm frightening by my lack of willpower when it comes to shopping. Either way, I finally acquainted myself with the lovely store Viva Papel, and just in time for the Stationery Swap!* The have gorgeous gift wrap, some cutsie baby items, and lots of Anne Taintor items. It's a shop after my own heart.
*Everyone that's signed up is a friend/family/acquaintance of Beth's. Where my paper-loving peeps at? Don't make me take you off my Christmas card list.
Thursday, September 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
This probably won't translate well in print, but when I told a friend that so far most of the sign ups were people I know she paused and said "So that's the way your peeps roll?" I cried I laughed so hard.
In my mind that wasa said with a thick Irish brogue and I find that very, very funny.
Post a Comment