Thursday, February 19, 2009

damn you, sat fats!

Yesterday I was doing my usual blog reading - my blog (to see if anyone left comments - I like to know if people are reading, alright?, over to shenanigans, then cake wrecks and postcards from yo momma - when I stumbled upon Bakerella. I don't know how I've never seen it before. Big fan, she's got great recipes and even better pictures.



And so when I saw these, I knew I was going to be in trouble.



I'm heading to Cancun, Mexico, on Tuesday, and I've got to squeeze my fat white ass into this:



(Actually it's kind of nice - in comparison to the alabaster white of the mannequin I almost look tan.)

But I might have to buy the ingredients so when I get back I can stuff my face with that gooey, chocolaty, hybrid baked-good goodness!

No comments: