No comments on that text message? Really? No one has anything to say about that? I forwarded it to a few friends and all pretty much responded the same way: "Ewwwww" or "Ew ew ew." It is also one of the funniest text messages I've ever gotten.
Jane and I were thinking up hypothetical replies, because, really, how does one reply to that?
I had, "Are you saying I'm fat?"
Jane had, "How calories for faking it?" which I think is really good.
Any other thoughts? I promise I'll credit you in the book I write someday when this academic thing doesn't work out.
Monday, May 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Okay fine, I'll bite.
How about: "300 when I use the extra-large dildo."
Or better yet, "I wouldn't fuck you even if you were offering free liposuction."
HAHAHA! Jane also proposed a follow-up random text: "fun fact: I burned 1,000 calories last night"
Post a Comment