I popped into DSW this morning to buy a hat for my triathlon and, of course, walked out with a pair of shoes.
I bought the Franco Sarto Label in black. I like the brown better, but they didn't have my size, so when I got to my office I searched for them online. Apparently I got quite a deal this morning, because I paid $36, and the cheapest I can find them online is $50.
So here's my quandary: Do I buy the brown for $50? Do I stick with the black or return it? I'm not in love with this shoe, but I've been searching high and low for something more "professional" and this really fits the bill. I'd love a black peep-toe with a slight wedge, but I feel like Goldilocks searching for a four-leaf clover (how's that for a mixed metaphor?!). In other words, I thing the one that's "just right" is going to be next to impossible to find.
Help!
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Steph & Mrs. H, I've got to say I'm a little surprised you didn't comment. I'll chalk it up to you both having infants. I stuck with the black, only to realize they don't quite fit, of course. Not my greatest shoe moment.
Post a Comment