Sorry, I know I've been missing in action a bit. I don't think I've gone this long without posting since I started blogging. Not that you were holding your breath, but things have just been hectic, and I've been lame. No major updates, but lots of little ones hopefully coming your way in the near future.
In the mean time, I was going through some old pictures and thought I'd share. Our apartment is a bit of a mess at the moment - in the last 2 weeks one roommate left, a new one joined, there are a gazillion boxes in the living room, and we're having a stoop sale tomorrow so there's even more junk than usual hanging around. Fortunately, it's not as bad as this:




These are pictures from the week after my road trip, when I had landed back at my parents' house and was trying to get my stuff organized before I moved in with Lisa. This is what happens when you move as much as I do (I've stopped counting, but last time I checked I think it was about 9 times in 7 yrs). Not advised. I'm very happy that I have no plans to move in the next 6-12 months and even happier that I'm happy right where I am!
And that my room doesn't look like that.

1 comment:
ummm, I don't know about your other loyal readers...but i was holding my breath! I checked every day!!
Post a Comment