Wednesday, October 14, 2009

and this is one of the good ones

Here's an e-mail I received from a student who missed class today (and, incidentally, one who I really like):

Hello Professor,
I will not be making it to class today. I think I have overdone it and I have run myself ragged!!! I am dosed up and unfortunately I have an exam later and something I have to deliver to my other professor that I have to give in today, so I don't want to come and infect the rest of the class!!! I look forward to seeing you next week and if I have any midterm paper questions, I will email you. Is that alright?
All the best,
Student

P.S. - Please ignore that big run-on sentence above. :(


If you want me to ignore, why'd you send it? Alternatively, you could just delete the run-on sentence, and then I wouldn't have to ignore it. Easy on the Sudafed, kiddo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww look, a little sad face emoticon. That means business.