Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloweenapalooza!

Highlights from out Halloween party. Beth made an amazing roller derby chick as Ivana Tripabich.
Anne and her friends were truly, truly outrageous as Jem and the Hollograms. Her friend, Jenny was JFK, resurrected from the dead. (Her partner Paige, not pictured, made a great Jackie O zombie). Yours truly adopted the persona of Nana Phyllis, an active senior, complete with "World's Best Grandma" coffee mug and a fanny pack containing pictures of the grandkids, mints, and tissues. My darling friend Hannah, visiting at IPK for 3 months, was a boozy Mary Poppins. Her "medicine bottle" contained tequila, which went well with a spoon full of "sugar" (salt).



Festive cupcakes with bones, bats, pumpkin and spider sprinkles.


The night before, I got to practice my make-up skills when my friends resurrected Patty and Mona from last year. Here's the before:


And here's the after. Not bad, if I do say so myself.
The in-flight demonstrations on the subway never get old for me.

Time to start to think about next year's costume!!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love how you guys go all out on Halloween!