Hey, at least it's not crack. Although, if it were, I probably would have been cut off a long time ago by a loved one, and as far as I know dealers don't take credit cards...
Wednesday, October 07, 2009
pet piggy?
It's my dad's birthday - Happy Birthday, Tom! (He doesn't read this blog - I'd rather hit myself in the face with a cast iron pan than discuss my dating life with my father). Aunt Mary sent around some suggestions for gift ideas, including these little potential pets!
I showed my officemate the picture and asked if we could get one, and she said it was okay! Unfortunately, even the minature ones grow up to 50 lbs. If it stayed under 10, I'm get 2.
4 comments:
I cannot quite put into words how much I love these piggies...
I'm very disturbed by the fact that I really like those little guys!
I showed my officemate the picture and asked if we could get one, and she said it was okay! Unfortunately, even the minature ones grow up to 50 lbs. If it stayed under 10, I'm get 2.
Why do we have the same animal fetishes? I watched a video about these just an hour ago!
Post a Comment