I'm excited about the possibility of earning another kiss
Well buying me dinner would be a good start! (note to self: free kisses reserved for Kayley and the rest of my munchkins - boys must pay a booze tax, 2 drink minimum). We have tentative plans for Sunday.
I was concerned that if I started online dating I'd use it as a way to procrastinate on my work, and I was right (of course). Today I spent way too much time texting #3. He called me last night, and we talked for 30 min. I believe I'm unofficially smitten.
At least the dating is a bright light filtering in through the mound of papers I'm buried underneath. Seriously, I just got 50 midterms at 10pg a pop. Last night I was grading for my night class and wanted to jab the pen in my eye just to break the monotony. Fortunately I was wearing my glasses, and they created a protective barrier. Tomorrow I've got a 4pm date with another TA to drink and grade. Everyone asks, "You grade drunk?!" Sip, don't chug. I don't always, but it does make the process more enjoyable. Afterwards I have my second date with #3 - we'll both have been drinking beforehand, and then the party we're going to has an open bar. Stories, I'm sure, will be plentiful, if not necessarily bloggable.

No comments:
Post a Comment