
The semester started Tuesday so I'm trying to get back into a normal routine. Wednesday I went back to the gym. There are multiple motivations for this. First of all, there's the stair climb in less than 3 weeks. Then there's a possible trip to Cancun coming up (more on that later). Finally, there's been a slow but steady porking up during the last few years. Gotta nip that in the bud.
I was on the stairmaster and saw this girl approaching one of the treadmills. I knew this was going to be bad news. She was a busty lady, and she was wearing an athletic top, the type you wear for yoga, maybe aerobics, but they're really not meant for high impact activity, and definitely not if you're anything over a B cup.
My last hope was that she was going to walk at a steep incline, but girl got her run on.
It was not pretty. It looked like somebody swinging 3lb sacks of flour.
So ladies, be good to your boobies. Exercise is good, but you need the right protection. Bound those babies up!

1 comment:
Good God. Double bag 'em, baby!
Post a Comment