I'm coining a new term: N.A.F.F. = Not Appropriate For Facebook.
Here's what prompted it. My ex once forwarded me an e-mail, and when I scrolled down the page there was a sonogram picture. I wondered, "Whose fetus am I looking at?!?" You should get some type of warning before you open an e-mail like that. This year I saw the picture of someone's unborn child on their Christmas card. I'm skeptical about uterine pictures in general, but that's your prerogative. So if you want your womb on Facebook, that's your call. Rock on with your sprouting spud.
A line must be drawn, however, and I drawn that line at pictures of the process. There is a picture of a former high school classmate (one of those Facebook "friends" you're not really friends with, never really were, but feel more awkward not friending than just accepting the friend request) in the hospital with her FOB (fresh out the belly) baby on her lap. That, in and of itself, is okay. The problem is that her legs are still akimbo. You can't actually see her lady bits, but there's blood on her thigh, and I'm pretty sure the umbilical cord is still attached.
Wicked N.A.F.F.
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment