Subject: Thought Of You
From: Friend (friend@gmail.com)
Sent:Thu 1/29/09 3:43 PM
To: Me (me@hotmail.com)
http://www.lochers.com/accessories11.html
Because it made me laugh - not because I think you're a whore!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey, at least it's not crack. Although, if it were, I probably would have been cut off a long time ago by a loved one, and as far as I know dealers don't take credit cards...
Subject: Thought Of You
From: Friend (friend@gmail.com)
Sent:Thu 1/29/09 3:43 PM
To: Me (me@hotmail.com)
http://www.lochers.com/accessories11.html
Because it made me laugh - not because I think you're a whore!
4 comments:
Where do you find these things?? Hysterical.
that was really an e-mail my friend sent me last night! i'm not sure if it says more about me or my friends...
LOL. I think it says you and this fabulous friend are amazingly brilliant women!
B, I am going to have to agree!
Post a Comment