- The sun is shining, there isn's a cloud in the sky, and SBK and I might sneak out onto the fire escape this afternoon for some UV rays.
- I picked up some daffodils this morning, and they are the most glorious yellow (which is a nice contrast to the 'vase' I've fashioned for them out of red Solo cups). My trip to London reminded me how much I love this vibrant cup and saucer flowers.
- I had pasta for dinner, oatmeal for breakfast, and am packing PB&J for lunch - all (digestive) systems are go! I am literally a whole new woman on the inside.
- Peter is starting renovations on his apartment this weekend, so I get a chance to don a bandana, grab some spackle and unleash my inner lesbian. [Note: this stereotype-invoking comment was approved by an actual lesbian.]
- Janiac has an Express coupon for me, and what better time to go shopping than after unexpectedly shedding a few lbs.
- In a recycling binge last night I went through all my old magazines and tore out the recipes and ideas I wanted to keep. I've dedicated some time this morning to looking up things of interest on the internet, like these freaky-cool portable paper towels and ready-made meal plans from RealSimple.
And, in the event that a proverbial little grumpy storm cloud threatens to damper my happy-go-lucky mood, I can also try out some of stress-reducing techniques suggested by Beth in one of her new articles (yay Beth!).

1 comment:
LOL - Yea, I'm a total stress relief expert. That's why I keep my migraine medicine in my purse! ;) On another note, if I die and get reincarnated I SO want to be one of the boys in Entourage. I just started that show and I love it.
Post a Comment