Friday, April 06, 2007

East Coast Baby, West Coast Baby

While I'm going to make every effort to steer clear of botox and breast implants, there are some aspects of life in San Diego I am prepared to embrace fully. Number one on that list - beach culture. And I'm going to do it in style.

Check out this puppy:

It's got a face rest like a massage table - how cool is that?!? I still need to work on making peace with seaweed and calming down about sand in the house, but I really believe that once I own this chair anything will be possible.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never seen anything like that. I want one!

AML said...

Not sure how practical it would be in the Irish climate - but maybe you should have the fam keep one on hold for you at the Cape house! When you're permitted to travel to CA I'll let you give it a go!