Oh man, there has been so much going on. So much to blog about, so little time! There's my sister's belly, sex toys, Steve's workout of death, ice cream cone shoes, nasty See You Next Tuesday lady at the dr's office, the new apartment in Solana Beach, Rachel's nuptials, sandal season, end of semester grading, an exam Friday and my friend coming to visit for 2 weeks. Exhausting! I will try and keep up better, and hope to return with copious thoughts on each of the aforementioned topics, but right now I've got to get back to studying. I'll leave you with just a little something that's making my day brighter. These little puppies hit the streets of Manhattan for the first time today - they look fantastic with my Vinny-is-my-car-ready? red toenail polish:


1 comment:
Ooh I like. I think they go great with Enloe and Fielding!
Post a Comment