A month or so Mrs. Hammond brought to my attention a new trend in footwear style - the cone heel. It's no secret that I love shoes, and I love ice cream, so in theory the equation seems simple:
something I love + something I love = something I really love
but in practice, shoes + ice cream cones = this, which I do not love. there's something painfully reminiscent about the drama club banquet junior year when I took off my shoes to dance and someone with the initials L.S. "accidentally" stepped on my foot, ripping through my control-top pantyhose and causing me to bleed, and that was just in regular heels

2 comments:
I saw a Lanvin pair with Heather and I actually had to hold it up to figure out what was going on. There was something just a little too Jetson-like about them for my liking.
I feel sort of famous...being mentioned in your blog and all! ;P
Post a Comment