I LOVE holidays - it's part of my inner Martha Stewart. When I have a house or apt with enough storage, I will stock up on decorations at post-holiday sales and store them in large, labeled, plastic bins. So, with Halloween fast approaching, Paul participated in some forced fun and carved a pumpkin with me. (pictures coming)
Glad I was able to get a photo before it was consumed by mold!
In return, I accompanied him to see Elizabeth: The Golden Age. Some brief reflections on the movie: Cate Blanchett is, per usual, amazing; according to Paul it's fairly historically accurate, save the merging of two distinction events into one main plot; the director seems moderately biased against the Spanish; if Clive Owen kissed me, angels would definitely sing from the heavens.

1 comment:
I think if Clive and I were merely in the same room angels would sing from heaven!
Post a Comment