Thursday, December 13, 2007

Christmas Cooking

I've got 10 lbs of sugar, 10 lbs of flour, 100% cacao and 65% cacao bars, mini marshmallows, evaporated milk, 8 sticks of butter, heavy whipping cream, eggs, molasses, spices, frostings, decorations, pecans, hazelnuts, walnuts, chocolate chips, powered sugar, icing pens, wax paper, colored cling film, and a brand new silicone rolling pin.

But my local Vons does not carry Fluff, so how am I supposed to make fudge???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For absolutely no reason, I happen to have a jar of Fluff! They sell it at Harvey Nics with the sign "We don't know what this is for, but it's good" so just because it was there and made me laugh I had to pick it up. I guess I need to make a week's worth of Fluffernutters soon!

AML said...

Might I suggest a favorite PC dorm treat of mine - toast a fluffer butter and sprinkle cinnamon sugar on the outside - yum!!