Action shots of us decorating tubby:


Most of the ornaments we bought are generic red and green baubles and globes with glittery snowmen on them, but we each have one more personal ornament (or as personal as Target's holiday section gets): Paul's is a soccer ball and sneaks*, while mine, surprise surprise, is a shoe.
*Paul was bothered that it had regular sneakers, not cleats. I took a closer look at it last night - turns out that's because it's a volleyball, not a soccer ball, and we're just idiots. I double-checked mine and it's definitely a shoe.


2 comments:
Awwww ....tubby is cute!
I love your tubby tree. My first christmas tree was reminiscent of the ones on those Charlie Brown xmas specials - but the best part was instead of tinsel and lights, it was decorated with a string of pull tabs from beer cans!
Post a Comment