The other day I started thinking that maybe this year I should switch to a new planner. I've been using Staples' brand planner that looks kind of like
this (although, I've been to 2 Staples and haven't seen it so they might not carry it anymore). I like the size - not too big or too small (although it doesn't fit in my smaller purses). Plus it's got monthly AND weekly view, which is a must. I can't imagine just using one or the other. I like the monthly view for being able to look at the bigger picture, and I use the daily for scribbling to-do lists, directions, and jotting notes. But I was thinking maybe I should upgrade and begin the search for a new planner.
As if on the wings of an angel the December issue of
RealSimple arrived (a little late b/c of the mail redirect), and they've rated planners for me. No hunting - they brought it right to my door. I want this:

It's the
2008 Datebook from
PaperSource in Persimmon, and it's currently out of stock. I have signed up to be notified when it becomes available, but patience is not one of my many virtues. I felt the absence of this glorious life-organizing device this morning when I made a
dr's appointment for March 2008, and had to circle the date and scribble a not in the margin of the weenie 3-year overview at the front of my current
planner.
2 comments:
Ooh, that is LOVELY!
Thanks, luv! What do you use?
Post a Comment