
In lieu of exchanging presents, we had a Christmas dinner with our friends at one of my favorite San Diego restaurants, Barbarella, which was all decked out for the season:
The wait staff were exceptionally friendly and patient with us, which wasn't easy given that we were a) 11 strong, b) drinking heavily, c) popping Christmas crackers, and d) had props. Fiona always makes goodie bags, and this time they included mini-Play-Doh tubs. People got creative. Pete made a pooping bunny:
(And it was cold enough that I got to wear my fabulous new coat!)
The wait staff were exceptionally friendly and patient with us, which wasn't easy given that we were a) 11 strong, b) drinking heavily, c) popping Christmas crackers, and d) had props. Fiona always makes goodie bags, and this time they included mini-Play-Doh tubs. People got creative. Pete made a pooping bunny:

Paul, geek to the death, made an 8-sided die, and then there were some mature claymations involving bunnies and pigs and things the Catholic church doesn't approve of. I was slightly more tasteful with my sculpture:
Who needs collagen when you've got non-toxic moldable goop?



2 comments:
Paul's a trooper! And I just saw a "Poo-lar bear" that poops black jelly beans but Larry's refusing to get it for my stocking. He told me I got a little over-excited. As if that's possible.
One of my aunts definitely received a reindeer key chain that pooped little chocolate candies a few years ago! Can't go wrong with Christmas poo.
Post a Comment