But as I was walking through the parking garage I had this idea - I could stick with the original plan, OR I could skip the talk, and then I'd have 2 hrs for shopping. *POOF* It was like a weight lifted off of my shoulders.
2 hrs later, I left the mall. Even if I had more time I couldn't carry anything else. I got lots of gifts, and one or two goodies for me: a little post-gym spa kit (for motivation, obviously), some grey boots (not sure if I'm keeping), a purse and jewelry (to go with my fab new BCBG dress for Paul's Christmas party tonight), and la pièce de résistance:

Now should I accessorize with hot pink to match the lining, or should I go with a jewel toned purple or blue?
And now, for the sake of my bank account, I have got to start reading something else.

2 comments:
LOVE this. Love it love it love it. Want it.
Thanks! Maybe Sed can pass the hint along to Santa.
Post a Comment