The promise: Two Men Will Move you, and move us they did! The whole thing took about 4 hrs, and we are pretty much settled in our new home.
Paul had to sign a bunch of paperwork - liability, insurance, blah blah blah - totally understandable. But I nearly choked when they said, "And signing here just says that if you refuse payment we can't withhold medication or anything." "What? Like if we don't pay you you can't withhold our insulin?" I asked. The guy's answer: "Yeah, basically." What I love about this clause is it most likely means this happened, at least once. Hold it right there granpa - you cough up that 400 bucks or Ethel doesn't get her oxygen tank!
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Ah, just like the airlines always advise - never pack your meds --carry them on your person.
So, which apartment did you choose?
The one with the really bad wallpaper in the bathrooms - they even wallpapered the ceiling! Pics coming soon...
Post a Comment