Friday, November 16, 2007

Sephoralicious


I went to the mall yesterday to return a $50 pair of pants and ended up spending $300 between 2 stores. How does that happen?


In my defense, the majority of purchases were presents: a set of lipgloss for Paul's sister, yummy bath products for his step-sister, a shaving kit for his brother-in-law, and the most adorable outfit (with matching bear hat and booties, of course) for the niece- or nephew-to-be.


My sister mentioned a while ago that she wanted a lipstain so that she could wear lip color without getting having to get Kayley all gooey when she gives her kisses. She's a very busy working new mommy, though, so she doesn't have the tip for the necessary research. That's where I, the selfless sister, have stepped in. I found Vinvet Longo's lip stain in "baby boo" is a good bright plum shade (but apply carefully, it is a stain - not to be done while driving). Then I found Sephora's own makeup line has some fun new products. Today I'm test driving the Choco Electro glitter eye liner with a creamy jumbo eye pencil in a complimentary shade.


I have got to finish Shopaholic takes Manhattan before I get in trouble.

No comments: