Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Kayley's Big Adventure

When you're going through a rough patch, you just want your big sister. Unfortunately mine's on the other side of the country, but I'll get back there to see her soon enough. To tide me over, Steph sent me some pictures of their recent trip to the Bahamas - Kayley's first vacation!



That's okay, Mommy, you can have the aisle seat. You need the legroom.

Mommy, Daddy, hurry up! We're missing peak sun hours!

Super Baby! I'm not sure these frames work on my face. And can you pull my top down? I don't want to me "that baby".

By all accounts she did great on the plane and had so much fun! I can't wait to see all the pics, and I really can't wait to get back so I can give K big hugs and kisses! We're also going to have an important talk, because apparently she isn't so fond of shoes at the moment. She's young, she'll learn.

No comments: