So far today, I've:
- Returned a pair of pants at Target and purchased an emergency car kit and some potting soil.
- Photocopied car and insurance documents in preparation for my trip.
- Traded in Golden, Amis and LeBlanc for Eugenides at the used bookstore.
- Brought my favorite pair of jeans to the tailor's to be patched.
- Finally got the donations bag out of my car and into the Humane Society thrift shop.
Shoe shopping doesn't make much sense, practically or financially, but black sandals were on my to-do list. I have been on the hunt for a simple pair of black sandals - something I could dress up or down, a good flip-flop alternative. While I was at it I was also going to look for a unicorn, a five-leaf clover, and the fountain of youth. Low and behold, I not only found the sandals, I also found a pair of cute black sneaker-style shoes. Those had been on my mental to-do list, but not my physical one, so I had to write them down so I could cross them off.



No comments:
Post a Comment