Everything is packed up at the old apartment, and tomorrow I'll stop by one last time to feed the fish (Paul's away) and collect my suitcases. I've got last minute errands to run, but I'm feeling good about things and am excited to get started on my trip.
While some things are still tentative, here are the approximate dates for my "Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy" Spring Tour:
- Tucson, AZ - May 7-11
- Truth or Consequences, NM - May 12
- Carlsbad, NM - May 13
- Marfa, TX - May 14
- Austin/Houston, TX - May 15
- New Orleans, LA - May 16-19
- Atlanta, GA - May 19-21
- Chapel Hill, NC - May 22
- Washington, DC - May 23
- Reston, VA - May 24-25
- Morristown, NJ - May 26-28
- Leeds, MA - May 29-31
- Wakefield, MA - June-August 2008
I'll try to post as often as possible with stories and pictures. Send me your address, and I'll send you a postcard! This shoe addict is ready to hit the gas...

No comments:
Post a Comment