Thursday, May 08, 2008

Day 2:Tucson, AZ

It was odd to wake up to the loud music in the room next to me (and if you're going to play something at an unsociable volume at 5 am, at least choose something good) rather than a baby, but then I found out Jason Castro got kicked off American Idol so it was a good start to Day 2.

I was excited to see a little lizard in the stairwell this morning. I bent down to take a picture, and as I zoomed it I started thinking this lizard was oftly still - they're usually quite skittish. Then I realized I was taking pictures of a dead lizard. Fortunately, there were lots of live lizards later on. Mia and I got an early start and headed over to the Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum. The flora the desert can produce are really amazing, and the general scenary was postcard perfect. Here are some of my favorites:




The rest of the pictures are here. Tomorrow we're switching hotels and probably going to spend some more quality time poolside, but adventures await us on the weekend.

No comments: