Monday, May 26, 2008

Day 20: Quick update

Sorry for not posting consistently, it's been a busy week, but I thought I'd give a quick update. I had an awesome time in DC; it was so much fun to catch up with Kiley and get to spend some time with Matt and Parker. We even got to have a girls' night out Friday that involved lots of mojitos. I woke up Saturday morning with a hangover and a Guatemalan bongo player stalking me via text message.

Saturday I drove up to New Jersey to hang out with my other friend Beth from college. We spent the last 2 days on their boat drinking, eating, hanging with friends, and drinking some more. I have a very burnt patch on my elbow but other than that did okay in the sun.

Tomorrow I'm driving to my Aunt Donna's house in western Mass, and it's my last stop before settling for the summer in the greater Boston area.

I hope everyone had a fun and safe long weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beths from college really are just the best people ever. ;)

AML said...

I know - how'd I get so lucky?