Tuesday, August 05, 2008

bedding










A new apartment, a new room, a new opportunity to shop for bedding (I got rid of all my old bedding when I left New York the last time). I love shopping for bedding almost as much as I love shopping for shoes. Although the pressure is more intense - imagine shopping for a pair of shoes you would have to wear everyday! Then again, my bedding won't leave the house. I'm going to paint over the hot mess with a neutral cream color, and I'm definitely leaning towards blues/browns for the color scheme. I like the white comforter, but considering I spent a fair amount of time reading on my bed with pens, highlighters, and cups of tea it just might be too impractical.
Thoughts, comments, suggestions?

4 comments:

Steph said...

I liek both bronw ones- my fav beign the dotted oen and then the blue one. White as yoy noted staisn oh so easy-and you forgot to add to the list of stains mascara smudges from when you- stay out to late/are too drunk to properly remvoe eye makeup!

AML said...

Um, speaking of being drunk, how's your typing?

Anonymous said...

Loving the last one! Ok, fine, loving all of them.

Unknown said...

A late comment but one nonetheless...

Okay, of course you need to figure out which color scheme is both relaxing and comfy/sexy for you and, while it sounds completely unchic, try to find something that will not require dry cleaning! Do you ever go the duvet and cover route? I highly recommend it (the washable variety) as it allows a lot of flexibility and convenience.

I'm so excited for your move back to NY -- if we can't have you out here, you might as well be enjoying one of the most amazing metropolitan settings in the world -- and telling us about it!

Much, much love,

Toni