Sunday, August 03, 2008

faghagalicious

I whisked into New York City for 24 hrs this weekend to secure an apartment for my imminent return (success! more on that shortly) and got to spend time with my gay boyfriend (he prefers the term "sexless lover"). We went and got our nails done, had brunch in the village, I shopped for bedding online while he went to the gym, and then his friends came over to start the night with some beverages.


While I've been away Peter (on my left) has made some terrific new guy friends. Last night I got to meet the "sorority sisters," as they like to call themselves.


I've decided that hanging out with the gays might be the thing to do when I get back to NY. I'm surrounded by man candy all night without the possibility of rejection. What's he got that I don't? Simple, a penis. It's like shopping in Bergdorf Goodman. The goods are so not an option that I don't feel like I'm missing out and am happy to just look, not touch.

2 comments:

Mike said...

lovechild, we love you! can't wait for your arrival/return to our fair city.

loved dirty dancing with your fine a$$ all night long...

-mike

AML said...

Yay! Don't know what I would have done if the girls rejected me. Can't wait to bake unconventional Christmas cookies with you!