Friday, August 22, 2008

updates

Bedding - Thanks for everyone's input! I do agree having fantastic bedding is worth the expense. I compromised on the quality of the comforter because I loved the colors and bought this one by Dwell studio for Target:


I then got a memory foam mattress topper and nice sheets which have been washed and softened and are ready to go on the bed. Anita, the woman I work for, is a designer, so she's been helping me with color palette for my new room. I can't wait to get it all set up - pictures will be posted, of course.

Watches - I ended up buying the silver DKNY, but the face was strangely large, and it was too overwhelming on my wrist (one of the 2 places on my body that aren't chubby, the other being my clavicle). I tried on the Michael Kors one in Macy's and liked it but didn't love it. I'm going to hold off for a bit.

Going batty - my parents are back, so I don't have to stay in the house that hates me by myself any longer. The timing couldn't be better because Tuesday there was an alligator in the bathtub and a band of marauding gypsies set up camp in the back yard.

No comments: