Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Blog request: Ugly baby clothes

The blog thought well has been running a little dry lately, so Sunday at my sister's house I asked is she and my brother-in-law had anything they were holding their breath to hear me comment on. My sister said, "How about ugly baby clothes?" and produced this:






Apparently it was a gift from grandma Steph forgot to burn, which begs the question:


Why does my mother want her grand-daughter to look like she's a member of that polygamist group from Texas?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!.....I just can't think of any other comment.....except thank god she had better taste in baby clothes when you guys were little!!

Steph said...

Ah yes sooooo ugly, Not sure if marshalls was out of carter's stuff or what that day.

Amy: Melissa says: "I think that is worse than ralphie's pink bunny suit"

AML said...

Mary - yes, thank god for small blessings.
Steph & Melissa - ha! Agreed.